When you are ready to purchase a new home, one of the first steps is to take a close look at the builders in your community and select a Certified Professional Home Builder.
Certified Professional Home Builders are highly varied. Some build only a few custom homes each year, while others build hundreds of homes and whole new communities. Each company caters to specific types of home buyers and their needs.
Your new home buying experience and satisfaction depend on finding the right builder for you. This website is a great place to begin looking, as all the builders on this website are Certified Professional Home Builders.
Use nuhome to create a list of certified builders and homes you want to learn more about, then take the next step—visit the builder’s showhomes or call them for an initial discussion.
There are a number of reasons we recommend that you focus your search on home builders that are Certified Professional Home Builders and members of the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders Association (SRHBA):
- Membership in the SRHBA is a strong indication that a new home builder is a professional, dedicated to the business of home building, committed to customer satisfaction and in business for the long term.
- Membership in the Association is voluntary. Members agree to the SRHBA’s Code of Ethics, which is based on principles of fairness, integrity and consumer satisfaction.
- Being a professional new home builder means constant learning. Through the SRHBA, members can keep up to date on technological advances, regulations, products and materials, financing, design and so on-in short, what they need to know to provide home buyers with the best and latest in the marketplace.
- Home building requires teamwork that involves the skills, and expertise of many suppliers and trades. Builders who belong to the SRHBA have ready access to a network of professional companies and individuals providing services to the residential construction industry.
- Managing a successful home building business means understanding what’s going on in the community, and how it might affect the industry and consumers. Association members have access to a wide range of information to keep them informed and up-to-date on important community development issues.
Simply put, being a part of nuhome is the sign of a home building professional.